Jackie is the Principal of unfold, and as an accomplished executive coach and leadership development facilitator, she creates buy-in for ways leaders and teams can embody and be more effective through growth mindsets, emotional intelligence and greater self-awareness. For 15 years Jackie has worked intensively with middle managers and leaders across the public and private sector to help them unfold their potential. As a former senior executive herself, Jackie’s lived experience means she is empathetic, challenges constructively and creates a safe learning environment for those she works with. Recent achievements
- Worked with 15 leaders in a public sector organisation with a strong engineering focus to develop their ability to be more aware of their impact on others when engaging with them, and to build their ability to communicate and influence others/decisions in a positive and impactful way.
- Designed and co-facilitated a 12 month public sector middle manager program that included modules about emotional and relational intelligence, being diagnostic about interpersonal dynamics, creating high performing teams, and leveraging others’ strengths.
- Co-facilitator of a major public sector organisations’ leadership programs to help participants know themselves better as leaders through diagnostic tools (self-reporting and 360 feedback), and to apply their insights and learnings from these to their leadership practice.
- Worked exclusively with six senior executive leadership teams in a transforming public sector organisation to help them shift how they engage and influence their people and stakeholders more effectively, create more productive relationships, identify and leverage leadership strengths, and build trust.
- Bachelor of Arts (Communication), University of Canberra
- Level Three Executive Coaching, Australian Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership
- Accredited facilitator: Strengths Development Inventory (SDI), Team Management Systems (TMS), Performance Dimensions, Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI), Myers Briggs Temperament Indicator.
- Leadership development, facilitation and executive coaching
- Change leadership and transformation
- High performance for senior leaders and their teams